Indy-Reign was the winner of the 1999 Strother MacMinn, Meadow Brook Hall
Bronze sculpture of an Indy car negotiating a
right turn in a sudden downpour.
- Edition: Limited to 33 as a tribute to the
number of cars that start the Indy 500 each year.
- Size: Car is 21" long.
- Weight w/base: Approximately 50 pounds.
- Finish: Polished bronze body is heat treated
to a gold like patina, contrasted by the brown patina wheels with the water spray in a
- Method: Each piece is foundry cast using the
lost wax process to ensure quality and detail.
- Base: Mounted on black granite and a walnut base. The
polished granite symbolizes the wet track and contains the title of the work in lower case
lazer engraved letters.